AxL’s Neurolanguage Coaching® bridges solution-focused coaching principles and language acquisition techniques to sustain and develop the communication skills of high-performing individuals.
High-performing individuals from Client-facing assistants to top executives must be able to communicate confidently and effectively. AxL’s Neurolanguage Coaching® sessions focus not only on the comprehension and production of the target language, but most importantly, focus on tapping the resourcefulness and work to expand effectiveness and confidence.
AxL’s One-to-One Neurolanguage Coaching® Sessions and Tailored Corporate Language Workshops are facilitated through the frame of ICF’s competencies and principles of coaching. Each session and workshop is delivered with the aim of increasing communicative effectiveness and confidence.
AxL Comm Sessions are:
- Facilitated by an internationally accredited Neurolanguage coach who assists in learning faster and more effectively through an understanding of how the brain likes to learn.
- Learner-Centered – Sessions are tailored and created around specific client needs.
- Efficient and powerful goal setting process.
- Structured process where client and coach create own learning materials. Grammar books are only used as support.
- A Step-by-Step learning and consolidation process with coaching-style conversations.
- Delivered with continued motivation, feedback and assessment.
Possible Target Areas (More available on request!)
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources
- Management and Leadership
- Secretarial & Administrative
- Presentations and Public Speaking
- Business Communication
- Correspondence Management: emails, memos, reports, presentations etc.